Friday, March 14, 2008

Tagged

Well I guess it's my turn now.
  • 10 years ago:
I was 13 years old and in the eighth grade. I was probably hanging out with my best friend at the time, Amy Sills. I was in my most favorite teachers class, Mr. Mosher. For everyone who went to Liberty, they'll agree with this. I was counting down the months until I got my braces off and started high school. Amy and I were the coach's assistant (again Mr. Mosher) for the boys basketball and baseball team and we thought we were so cool because we always got to be with the guys.
  • 5 things on my to do list today:
- finish Lazenby family video - finish spray painting the picture frame - laundry - make bread - clean out car
  • 5 Snacks I Enjoy
- cereal (thats pretty much only considered a snack at our house) - yogurt - apples (but they have to be cold and crunchy from the fridge) - string cheese - wheat thins
  • What I would do if I was suddenly made a billionaire:
- Pay off our house and all our bills - Buy David and I both new cars - Shop, Shop, Shop - Travel, David and I would take some awesome vacations around the world - Pay for Davids Medical School - And then I would save and invest
  • 3 of my bad habits
- when I am reading a book I get so into it that I completely tune everything out, David and Dutch can't get my attention at all - I tend to get too overly upset if my kitchen is even a little messy (David thinks I need to chill) - I procrastinate on way to many things in my life
  • Places I have lived:
- Buckeye, AZ - Thatcher, AZ - Mesa, AZ - Phoenix, AZ - Glendale, AZ
  • Jobs I have had:
- waitress at Harvest Moon Cafe and at Abuelos - QT ( yes the gas station, and it was actually fun) - telemarketer - Subway - Office Manager for an Endodontist - did office stuff for a neurologist - cleaned my dads office and helped with filing
  • 5 Things People don't know about me:
- I vacuum my house everyday - Every book I own ( and I have a lot) I have read at least 3 or 4 times each - I get incredibly cranky if I don't exercise - I still wear retainers every night - I love refinishing old ugly free furniture and making it look really good for my house

5 comments:

sarah said...

That was a fun tag. I am the same way when reading and as someone who worked in orthodontics for a long time I am very happy that you still wear your retainers:)

Brandi Jo said...

How fun! I love to learn fun new things about people! I didn't know you worked at all those diffrent places.

Stormy and Spenser said...

I love what you have done with your blog, it's so cute!

Brandi Jo said...

Hey Breezy! Would you mind emailing me your address? bambiejojo@hotmail.com Thanks!

Cindy Carroll said...

Your blog is so cute babe...good job...I love the info stuff...even though i knew most of it...:)