Sunday, June 6, 2010
Summer Happenings
We have been having a great summer so far. It's been a lot of fun having Daddy home every day. So far this summer we have...
Played at the splash pad
Played at the park,
The pool opened so we have gone swimming, despite the fact that it was 90 degrees out Maylee was super cold because of the darn wind.
Maylee got to go on a date all by herself with Daddy. And she picked out her own outfit. They had a great time, they went to a little girl boutique store with Princess dresses and walked through the pet store and Maylee got a new princess doll.
We went to a Movie Under the Stars that they put on here every weekend. It was a ton of fun, we watched Dawn of the Dinosaurs and Dutch was scared almost the entire time, Maylee loved it.
We've had some lazy baby days playing with this sweet girl,
David and I have been working out. It's been so much fun having a workout buddy.
And David loves to cook, so I have had my own personal chef for all three meals every day. I'm getting spoiled, it's going to be hard when he goes back to school.
Maylee has found a new place to sit and read books,
And Daddy has been practicing on his ukulele,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really think that when school starts again, I will cry. Not being sarcastic, really cry with tears and everything.
oh my i love this post!!
1.look how skinny you are.. brat! ;)
2.Maylee looks SO much like you.
3.you are making vegas seem kinda cool. ;)
4.i can't wait to see you!!!!!!
5. that must rock having your husband around summer. score!!!
Post a Comment