Tuesday, November 1, 2011

We had a halloween party with some friends and had a pumpkin craving contest. In the seven years David and I have been married David has never won a pumpkin craving contest, it changed this year, but I think (and he completely agrees) that he won for the worst pumpkin. HAHA! It's so true, every year David decides he is going to be in charge of craving the pumpkin, which I'm fine with but he always decides to get experimental (My mom will totally get this) he gets experimental like with his cooking and sadly enough it never turns out :) The first couple of Halloweens I'll admit I was a little embarrassed (ok a lot) but I've gotten past that and I have learned to just laugh at his designs. Regardless him and the kids had fun craving pumpkins. And yes that is the drill you see sitting next to the pumpkins, David craves manly style. Add Image Halloween night we took the kids around our neighborhood. After about 15 houses (about one street) they were a little burnt and we had to encourage them to walk home. But they got lots of candy and of course loved trick or treating. Talli was such a hit this year, everyone thought the little waddling pumpkin was adorable and they enjoyed sneaking an extra candy into her bucket.

No comments: