This is how Talli can be found most nights when I check on the kids before going to bed.

We even put her in footies pajamas and put a safety pin under the zipper so she can't unzip her jammas. But that doesn't stop her. She can some how manage to get her cute chubby little body out of just the neck hole. With the zipper still up and the safety pin still on. She's a little contortionists I tell ya!!!
2 comments:
do you remember when Ryan and I invested in duck tape... Haylie was our escape artist. So Talli may end up out of her clothes, but at least still in a diaper. Kids were trained by Houdini I tell ya
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST PICTURE EVER!!! I'm sorry I don't check blogs as often as I should but this is hilarious!
and she has a GOOD BUTT! :D
Post a Comment