Dutch attended preschool this year at the local rec center. He loved going to preschool. He made a lot of friends and really enjoyed being in school. At the end of the year they have a graduation for all the kids. My friend told me it was the cutest thing ever and to make sure and get there an hour early to get good seats. It seemed crazy but we followed her advice and I was so glad that we did. It was the cutest thing I ever seen. The kids learned a bunch of adorable songs and danced while they sang them. Dutch did so well too, he sang and dance and was a great sport. And he looked adorable in his cap and gown. Unfortunately my camera was a some crazy setting that I didn't realize and all my pictures turned out blurry.



No comments:
Post a Comment