Thursday, April 17, 2014

 
Dad and Jackie got sealed this week. Dad was so awesome to fly Stormy and I home for this special event. David took the week off work to watch the three big kids for me and Jaxley and I flew to AZ. We left Monday morning, arrived in AZ at 5pm, and boarded the plane Wednesday afternoon and flew back to OH. It was so short and exhausting but I am so glad that I got to go. If my Dad and Mom can't be married then there is no one else I'd rather have married to my Dad then Jackie. She is such a sweet, kind, loving person. She makes my Dad happy and she is amazing with the Grandkids. We are lucky to have her as apart of our family! Dad and Jackie got sealed in the new Gilbert Temple. Oh my it is gorgeous. Mom came over and watched Hudson, Jaxley and Blake outside the temple. We truly are lucky kids to have our parents be so awesome after a divorce. They don't hate each other, they don't act as if they can't be in the same room as each other. They are kind to each other and their new spouses and invite each other to major events that us kids will be at. I feel so grateful that they behave so kindly to each other.
 
 




 

 
Its not very often anymore that the four of us kids are in the same place at the same time. I really cherish the moments when we all get to be together.






No comments: