Now that she crawls she is an active participate in making messes.
And she gets stuck in places, like under the bed, under the table, and under chairs, wedged between furniture.
Practicing her yoga!
One day I was sitting on the couch and I looked over at her and she was just standing up like it was no big deal. This was still at 7 months. And she pulls herself up on everything and is starting to slowly cruise around.
She found the stairs, and has already climbed the first four steps. Which is quite crazy, since we don't have a railing on one side and its a pretty far drop for her onto the tile if she falls. So I have to stay on top of her, but of course, she always goes straight for the stairs. The girl loves to eat. She eats 6 jars of baby food a day. She will not however eat a plain jar of vegetables, and I really don't blame her. So I mix two jars of veggies, one jar of meat and cereal together and she loves it (that lasts for three meals!) She is my first baby I have ever fed the baby meat to, it just looks so disgusting, but I really really want just one kid to NOT be picky. Maybe it will be her!
She is generally a pretty good sleeper. She started sleeping through the night at five weeks and was a pro at it for several months. She napped well too. Then something threw her off and she hasn't been that consistent since. Talli's preschool schedule definitely interferes with her morning nap but the stinker doesn't ususally take longer then a hour and half nap in the afternoons. Drives me bonkers. But her cutest makes it all better some how.
The girl loves her tongue and it is always hanging out.
The girl LOVES to pull hair. She is obsessed with it. I have not had a baby pull hair like she does. She will rip out handfuls of hair and it really hurts! I'm surprised Maylee and Talli don't have a bald spot. She crawled into my shower the other day while I was getting ready.
And threw my tampons everywhere. She is SO busy!
Talli taught her how to clap and she really got the hang of it at Dutch's soccer game and clapped the whole time, too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment