David, Breezy, Dutch, Maylee & Talli
good job, now i need to get busy on my blog.
Yea for your blog. In my opinion everyone needs one! Dutch is so cute and we are so excited for your little girl!
Its so funny, because I turned in three pictures for my mini-story in photography, and this was how I pictured it to be, but it didnt quite work so well :) you would have got an A though! lol
Post a Comment
3 comments:
good job, now i need to get busy on my blog.
Yea for your blog. In my opinion everyone needs one! Dutch is so cute and we are so excited for your little girl!
Its so funny, because I turned in three pictures for my mini-story in photography, and this was how I pictured it to be, but it didnt quite work so well :) you would have got an A though! lol
Post a Comment