Wednesday, January 16, 2008
32 weeks today
Well I am 32 weeks today. I am so excited, I only have 8 weeks to go and that is only if she doesn't come early. Things are finally going much better with this pregnancy but I am still super excited to see her and hold her. Last night David was studying so Dutch and I sat and watched a home video of Dutch's 1st year of life. I forgot how little he was. It got me so super excited to have another baby around the house. I know its going to be hard stuff especially in the beginning with two but I can't wait. And it was so cute when we were watching the video, Dutch was so into it. I am sure it was because he saw Mom and Dad on the TV and we kept saying his name. He just sat there the entire time watching the 'baby'.
David started school again this week. Its going to be a tough semester for him. He is taking some really hard classes and he is going to be gone a lot. One of his classes hasn't started yet, it starts in another week and a half but once that does I am going to feel like a single mom a lot. But it will all be worth it in the end. He is taking the Kaplan course this semester, which is a class to prepare him for the MCAT. So hopefully after taking this class he will be able to do really well on the MCAT and then we will be able to apply to medical school this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Breezy you look GORGEOUS! What a beautiful TEENY pregnant woman you are. I hope we can get together soon.
You are so beautiful! Two kids really isn't as hard as everyones says...I promise the adjustment will be great! You will love having two!
Post a Comment