Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Coupons
Well for those of you who don't use coupons, let me just say that you should. I absolutely love to clip coupons, go to the store and see just how much I can save. I had been doings coupons for about six months and then I got pregnant with this little girl and too sick to leave my house so I haven't used coupons in about 5 months. I decided that I needed to start using coupons and saving money again. So I got my Sunday newspapers ordered (I get 4 every Sunday) and I got my first set of papers just last Sunday. One of my stops was to Albertsons where I spent $2.11 and I saved $18.77. Thats right!!! I love it. It is so much fun. So since I have started using coupons again, which by the way was just yesterday and today I have spent $53.11 and saved $91.32. And it is all on stuff that we needed and buy anyways. It is so much fun. So if any of you are interested in coupons and want to save a lot of money on groceries (which I think you all should, b/c of how much fun it is), you should just go to www.couponsense.com and get started. And within one trip to the grocery store you will be addicted like me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to do that but I don't know how to, is there some trick to it?
Post a Comment