
I can't believe she is already a month old. Well she was actually a month old on Monday but this is the first time I have been able to sit down and post something. And I am actually losing valuable sleep time to do it. I got to say, to all you moms out their with 2 kids or more I am very impressed that you can keep you blogs updated like you do. I have not figured out how to get a lot of things done with two children. I realize she is only a month old so I am still pretty new at this but I will confess that I get a little frustrated at not being able to accomplish as much as I use to. You moms have got to give me your secrets and tricks. But I absolutely love having Maylee in our family. She is just so great. I feel so blessed to have two beautiful children.
9 comments:
pretty in purple :-)
I am glad you took the time to update. And I am just a mommy of one but I know it will get better. You are a GREAT mom, and from what I hear there is a learning curve.
another thought... it is okay if your house is a little less perfectly clean than it used to be... cause you are focused on more important things... you babies :-)
love ya girlie.
that was good advice from stacy...but another thing which i know will come with time and more babies....it's ok for a baby to fuss for a little while...we create monsters by picking them up at the very first whimper...but you're doing awesome...and you look good with no sleep...so i guess it's all good...I love you sweetie
Shes so stinkin cute, I wish I could see her more while she's this little! (Even though i just hand her off when she starts to cry.. haha i'll get over that someday)
I just try to breath in and out each day. It does get easier with time and you find yourself stretching and doing things you'd never thought you'd be able to. At least that's what I've found. We're already looking forward to number 3. :-)
One month! I can't believe it! It will get easier. It just takes some time.
she is so cute.
She is so beautiful...looks like her mommy :o) They grow up so fast!
Hi! I totally feel your stress. With Seth and I both in school in full-time, two kids, callings and everything else we try to do it gets pretty overwhelming. The one thing I've found that keeps me going is a few minutes each day for myself. I take a bath, read, read my scriptures and just take a few deep breaths. I've also learned that I'm not going to get as much done and its okay. I'm a clean freak so this was a hard adjustment. My mom told me they are only little once and your house will always have something that needs done. Sorry, didn't mean to write a book. Good luck and enjoy this time while they are young. Logan turned two today and I can't believe my baby is a little boy!
Ohmigosh! Maylee is GORGEOUS and I adore her name!! How is everything going??
Post a Comment