Friday, April 24, 2009

Climbing!

Maylee has been climbing for a long time now. But lately she has gotten a lot more daring and a lot higher up on things. She is constantly climbing up on the kitchen table. She pulls the chair out climbs up and then I find her standing on the table. It's starting to get a bit scary. I can't take a shower or leave the kitchen for any length of the time unless I take the chairs out of the kitchen. And she just thinks she is so funny and so cool once she gets up there. Her newest discovery happened the other day. She was sitting up on the couch when she all of the sudden got the greatest idea to sit on the back of the couch. So she climbed on up.

1 comment:

Cindy Carroll said...

OMG...how stinkin cute is that? What a cutie pie...I love that you get pictures of cute stuff like that...good job. What are you guys doing for David's b-day?