Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I need to write this story down before I forget it. A couple of weeks ago when we were car shopping Maylee said she needed to go potty. So I take her into the bathroom, it was pretty busy in there at least 3 or 4 other women. I take Maylee into the stall and put her on the potty and nothing. She decided she didn't need to go after all. So I take her off and tell her Mommy is going to go potty. I sit down and Maylee walks around to my side and as soon as she hears me start to pee, she starts yelling very loudly while clapping her hands, "Yea Mommy go poop on the potty, Yea Mommy!" (She always calls whatever she does on the potty poop.) So now I'm a little embarrassed and I say to her, yea Mommy is going pee pee on the potty. She just kept cheering me on until we left the stall. For some reason she always waits until we get to a store to decide she needs to use the potty, she never will go at home before we leave. So now every time we use the bathroom, whoever is in there can hear Maylee cheering me on. Yea Go Mommy!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Too funny! I love it!