Monday, March 1, 2010
Yesterday our church time changed to 1:00 due to the Ward being split. I was not very happy, two kids at church during nap time just didn't sound like any fun. But I made sure to put Maylee down for her nap at 11:30 so she could at least get an hour in before we had to leave. David quietly went into her room to get Dutch's church clothes and then he came out and told me to look at Maylee. She was sound asleep on her tummy completely naked. She took off her diaper before she fell asleep. She hates wearing diapers now that she's potty trained. Well about 10 minutes later it was time for me to wake her up, so I got my camera, took a picture and then picked her up. I took her downstairs, she was NOT happy about being woke up. I asked her if she needed to go potty but she wasn't quite awake yet. So I told David to run upstairs and grab another dress and panties for her just in case she pees on the way to church. (Dutch was already in the van waiting for us to leave). So I'm standing at the bottom of the stairs and David comes down with the clothes. And then I heard it, so I asked David "is she peeing". He looked down and sure enough there was a steady stream coming down from her, over my belly, down my legs and all over my shoes. And it was just one of those moments where you don't know what to do. So I just stood in one place and let her finish, no point in having it all across the carpet to the bathroom. Then David took her from me, cleaned her up, while I went up stairs and had to completely change all my clothes and wash my legs and feet. It was a great start to church that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are better than me. I would have called it quits for the day at that point!
Post a Comment