
Talli has hit my favorite age. I love 6 months to 18 months, they are seriously learning something new everyday and yet they are so sweet and innocent that the tantrums aren't too bad. She is so much fun right now, I just can't get enough of her. Dutch, Maylee and I were playing Uno on Tuesday night and Talli really wanted to chew on a card. So she finally decided if I wasn't going to give her one she was going to get it herself and she started army crawling. So cute. She's been holding out on me because she is awesome at it. Then this morning I put her in bed with David and I, she was in a super good mood and she started clapping, love it. I love all these new things.

Dutch and Maylee have a new favorite game that they play, they pretend to be the Mommy and Daddy and apparently as a Mommy and Daddy they have to stay in Talli's crib (which I'm guessing is their house) it's pretty cute and they play so well together that I don't even mind them crawling in and out of Talli's crib all day, at least as long as she isn't in it.

And I'm guessing that these pictures of Dutch playing barbies might come back to get him one day. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While Dutch was sitting at the table working on his alphabet book being such a good boy...

Maylee was in the living room using their drawing paper as a sidewalk/red carpet/dance floor.


All three kids were playing trains the other day. Dutch gets a little frustrated with Talli if she is sitting too close to the track because she just rips them apart. I have a feeling his frustration is only going to increase the better she gets at crawling.
No comments:
Post a Comment