Saturday, December 4, 2010
Playing Catch Up
I have NOT been very good about keeping up on our family journal aka blog. And I really hate that, I love going back and reading stories from a few years ago that I had forgotten about and now I haven't been documenting everything nearly as well. Three kids has really throw me off balance, I'm adjusting better now that Talli is older but wow, when people said three is the hardest I really never even could have imaged the depth of that statement. I know it's not that way for everyone but it has been for me. However I love all three of my children so very much, and I'm grateful that I have them all in my life. And by the way Talli has cut her first tooth at eight months. So here are some recent pictures of our life.
The kids all looked super cute a couple of Sundays ago and I tried to get a good picture of all three, it took several tries but I finally got one with everyone some what looking.
Dutch was really the only one fully participating.

I still can't get my kids to wear clothes, it's only underwear for them and its freezing, I don't know how they stand it.
We decorated for Christmas the night before we went home for Thanksgiving, I wanted to be able to come home to a decorated house. While we were decorating, I looked over at Dutch and saw him getting all dressed up and festive.

Talli getting into everything, now that she is crawling. Although she is still army crawling, so not only does she have red knees, but she has a red belly too. Pretty funny.



Dutch has become a huge fan of his superman cape lately and can be found fighting bad guys and monsters around the house.
Dutch still falls asleep anywhere.
Maylee diapering her baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have got the cutest kiddos! I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas! Let's pray we make it on time! :)
Post a Comment