Last weekend David and I made a super quick trip to Arizona. Hilary was getting married and my Mom was performing in her melodrama. We left Thursday when David got out of school. Forty minutes into the drive I realized I had forgotten my temple recommend, feeling devastated since the wedding was the number one reason for the trip, we turned the car around and then 1 minute later turned the car around again. Talli was already crying and we didn't want to tack on another hour and a half. Talli cried from Hoover Dam and finally cried herself to sleep five minutes from my parents house. It was a miserable 4 1/2 hour car ride. And lets just say I felt more sorry for David and I then I did for Talli by the end of the trip, haha! I thought we might both go insane after all that crying. Friday Tara and the kids came over to Mom's to hang out. I love watching Dutch and Maylee play with there cousins. They have so much fun together. This trip Maylee and Neela really hit it off. They played really well together, it was too cute.
Friday night David, Talli and I headed over to Hilary's reception. Her reception was beautiful and it was so much fun to see her again, it'd been too long. I just love that girl.
Saturday morning we headed over to the lakes with Mom to take some family photos. Having a Mom as a photographer you would think that I would take a lot more family photos, but I don't. I don't take nearly enough advantage of it. So we headed out to take some photos. Dutch and Maylee were doing pretty good for them but Talli wanted nothing to do with staying still. Taking photos with three kids is not an easy thing to do. I then realized why I don't try and do it very often. I think we got a few good shots but I'm sure another photo session will be needed to get the "perfect" one. Although I love the way this one turned out.



1 comment:
Breezy, I love reading your blog! do you even remember me!?? I know sometimes it is weird but since I have been reading your blog for so long I feel like I know you better than I did when you lived here! So fun to read all about your cutie, adorable family and kids. You should come check out my blogs, betenson.net and shemadeitcrafts.com, the craft one is fairly new and I need all the followers I can get so COME FOLLOW ME!!! and thanks for letting me follow you!
Post a Comment