Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Talli Update

It's been awhile since I've given a Talli update and this little girl is growing up way too fast. At eleven months she can say, "Hi", "mama", "Dada" and "Uh-oh". "Uh-oh" is by far her favorite game. When riding in the car Talli can be heard from the backseat saying "uh-oh, uh-oh" over and over again. The other day she did it for 5 minutes straight, there is nothing that sounds cuter. She is picking up sign language really well and can already sign, 'all done', 'more', 'bye-bye' and 'eat'.
Talli's favorite game to play with Dutch is on her push car. She sits on it and Dutch pushes her "super fast" (his words not mine) across the living room and she just laughs and laughs. If she sees Dutch playing with the car she yells from across the room and crawls over there as fast as she can to sit on it. And other times she climb up on the car and sit there and "yell" until Dutch comes and pushes her. It's all too cute! She loves to swing at the park and the other day she figured out how to go down the slide all by herself. She climbs up the steps crawls over to the slide, turns around and goes down on her belly. Of course I'm supervising and amazed by this little girl. She has discovered that I keep all the kids dishes in the bottom drawer in the kitchen and she can be found in there 10 times a day throwing everything out of that drawer. Drives me a little crazy. She has also discovered that she can sit in the drawer. Last week while I was out grocery shopping David said she had climbed in the drawer and threw and the dishes out. A few minutes later she started crying so David went to pick her up thinking she was stuck in the drawer and couldn't get out. She "yelled" at him and then he realized she didn't want out of the drawer she wanted him to get all the dishes again so she could throw them back out. She ate her first Popsicle the other day and LoVeD it! She loves to play in the fridge when it gets opened and does not appreciate us taking her out so we can close the door. We've all been enjoying this beautiful weather, I love keeping the back door open and Talli loves having the back door open to go in and out when ever she pleases.
Talli wants so badly to do most of the things that Dutch and Maylee can do. One being sitting on the couch. She feels so left out that she can't sit on the couch with them. So to prevent tears, I take a cushion off the couch so she can climb up and sit and play with Dutch and Maylee. Talli reminds me so much of Maylee. She is a wild, crazy, spunky little girl. She has a mind of her own and will not be persuaded otherwise. She can figure way too much stuff out on her own, she's always keeping me on my toes. I love every single little thing about this precious baby girl. We are truly blessed to have her as part of our family.

1 comment:

Carbonneau said...

What a doll!! Last night as we put Brelee to bed I told Chris I didn't want her to get any bigger, I LOVE this stage with her, looks like Talli is at a really fun stage too! She is adorable. girls are so fun :)