Saturday, May 28, 2011

Nose Picking... CuTe!!!

Pretty sure I never thought I would hear myself say that I think it is adorable when one of my kids picks their nose. But I guess I don't know everything even about myself. Because I think it is FrEaKiNg adorable when Talli picks her nose. But I'm pretty positive that I have never before seen a 13 month old pick their nose. When Talli gets really sad she picks her nose. She doesn't actually pick her nose, she can't get her finger in there quite yet, but she gets her hand up there and picks at the outside of her nose but it looks like she is and it's just SO cute! Although I have already had the talk with her that even though I think it is cute now, it won't be when she is older, so enjoy it while it lasts.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to get a picture of her doing it yet. I'll keep trying. But here are some pictures of her cute face anyways.

No comments: