Sunday, June 19, 2011
Wet undies!
Today being Fathers Day I really wanted to go all out and let David have a next relaxing and enjoyable day. Unfortunately I have been sick since yesterday so instead of being pampered, David in turn got to take care of the kids why I laid on the couch and slept most the day. This evening I was laying on the couch, and Talli came walking into the living room sucking on two pairs of Maylee's panties. So I just said very calmly to David, "Did Maylee happen to pee her pants today?" David replied no. Then I said well Talli has two wet pairs of Maylee's panties. David sprang into action and we both instantly knew what happened. Maylee has a tendency to change her panties after every time she uses the potty. Not because they are dirty just because it's what she does, she leaves one pair laying in front of the toilet and goes and gets a clean pair. And Talli happens to LOVE to play in the toilet. See where this is going??? Talli and dunked two pairs of Maylee's panties in the toilet and came toddling out to the living room sucking all the water out of them. She is one gross little girl. I don't think I'll be asking for any kisses for awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is so disgusting. and funny. :)
Post a Comment