To be quite honest life hasn't been extra fabulous lately. I really feel as if I have nothing to even share. David's rotation has him gone constantly. He is working Mon-Sun. And when he is home he is tried and just wants to veg and watch TV. I'm burnt out of whiny kids, doing bed routine alone, well... pretty much doing everything by myself. I'm ready for a break. But with feeling burnt out, the kids and are still having fun moments and I guess that's what I need to focus on, instead of focusing on never seeing my husband and never having any help with the kids.
Dutch & Maylee enjoyed putting a puzzle together. I enjoyed watching them playing nicely together.
Maylee carried her table and chairs into the kitchen so that her and Dutch could enjoy a nice tea party.
Talli is at an adorable stage right now. Everything she does is so cute. She is starting to say some words. Her vocab consists of:
ball
apple
mama
dada
poppop (Popsicle)
bye-bye
na-night
no
She loves to dress up and wear Maylee's princess shoes. She is obsessed with shoes in general. She puts on any shoes she can find. She enjoys playing kitchen in her bedroom. She can constantly be found standing on the kitchen table, the computer desk, the end tables, the arm of the couch and pretty much anything else she is capable of climbing up.
We had a pretty good rain storm last week that the kids enjoyed playing in. And I LOVE to sit outside and watch the rain fall and listen to the thunder.Maylee loves to dress up and change clothes. The other day she made up her very own style. A blanket with a belt, pretty cute stuff!
So even if we only have each other the kids and I are still having some good times.
1 comment:
Savannah has two more weeks before school starts. Want to come to Denver to play? I'm sure we could have a great time with the kids in the day and the craft supplies at night. Good luck!
Post a Comment