While we were in Arizona the kids and I had a blast. Stormy was staying at my parents house while we were there and it was so fun to play with her for the week. I helped Stormy make a blanket for her bed which happens to be copied exactly from the one on my bed (more on my bedroom later). She saw mine, fell in love and wanted one. So we made it. We spent a couple of really late nights working on it but we got it finished and it turned out gorgeous.
We had fun playing with Tara and her kids. Maylee and Dutch are always in heaven when they are with there cousins. One day the kids and I, Stormy and Mom & Dad went to Wet-n-wild. Apparently we went on the busiest day of the year and we had no idea. The first 200 people got in free via the Phoenix Suns, and it was also get your friend in free day with season passes. It took over an hour to go on one slide. It was fun and miserable all at the same time. But David, Dutch and I went again on Saturday with most of David's siblings and it was about 1/4 of the people there and practically no lines. We had a blast that day. We had a really fun trip, it's been a long time that I have gone to Arizona and not been ready to come back to my own house but this trip I was definitely not ready to come home. I'm super lame and hardly took any pictures.
Kids playing Aunt Stormy's & Uncle Spenser's Wii.
And Maylee playing in their laundry bag liner.

Check out David's hair. He didn't want to take time to cut it while he was studying for boards, so he waited until after his tests. Lets just say his hair grows freakishly fast. Here is a close up of it.
Mom & I trying to take a picture that we both like our selves in. Almost impossible :)
And then David & I trying.
Sunday night we had a huge family dinner at Lazenby's (one of the things we miss the most about living away). Then afterwards we watched fireworks. Dutch loved the fireworks but plugged his ears the whole time, Maylee loved the purple ones and Talli kept getting distracted by her stroller.
Here's Talli throwing a pretty cute fit.


Talli was so tired from swimming and not sleeping the whole week she passed out sitting up on Grandmas couch.
We had fun playing with Tara and her kids. Maylee and Dutch are always in heaven when they are with there cousins. One day the kids and I, Stormy and Mom & Dad went to Wet-n-wild. Apparently we went on the busiest day of the year and we had no idea. The first 200 people got in free via the Phoenix Suns, and it was also get your friend in free day with season passes. It took over an hour to go on one slide. It was fun and miserable all at the same time. But David, Dutch and I went again on Saturday with most of David's siblings and it was about 1/4 of the people there and practically no lines. We had a blast that day. We had a really fun trip, it's been a long time that I have gone to Arizona and not been ready to come back to my own house but this trip I was definitely not ready to come home. I'm super lame and hardly took any pictures.
Kids playing Aunt Stormy's & Uncle Spenser's Wii.
And Maylee playing in their laundry bag liner.

Check out David's hair. He didn't want to take time to cut it while he was studying for boards, so he waited until after his tests. Lets just say his hair grows freakishly fast. Here is a close up of it.
And then David & I trying.
Sunday night we had a huge family dinner at Lazenby's (one of the things we miss the most about living away). Then afterwards we watched fireworks. Dutch loved the fireworks but plugged his ears the whole time, Maylee loved the purple ones and Talli kept getting distracted by her stroller.
Here's Talli throwing a pretty cute fit.
Maylee is obsessed with my parents ice. Our ice maker doesn't work at our house. So when ever she's goes to Mimi & Grandpa's house she only eats crushed ice. OBSESSED!
And last but not least, the most exciting thing from our trip. Dutch learned how to swim without his life jacket on. Grandma & I asked him if he wanted to try swimming without it, I really thought he'd say no but he surprise me and said yes. He took his jacket off and swam across the pool no problem. He is a pro now. He swims so good. I can't believe that he just did it. The next day he was even jumping off the big rock into the water and swimming to the side no problem. I'm so proud of him.
2 comments:
Breezy you are too talented. That blanket is AMAZING!!! I can't wait to see your room! Really I am so impressed....its time for you to open a business.:)
Oh don't worry about responding to my email...it's ok! :) I'm just happy that I still have access to read your blog.
Wow, you and your Mom are both beautiful and look like twins, I bet you get that a lot huh?
Ha ha...yes...well Kingman is interesting to say the least...it's hard being here but it's something we have to do for right now and I just pray that it won't be forever. It's humbling living here... :)
There is this guy in our ward doing his residency at the Kingman hospital and he told us it's actually really nice and they use the most updated technology on everything and he likes it there...so please come move to Kingman and we can be friends...we can make this town fun somehow!!! :) :) It's kinda shocking how nice the hospital is here, but that brings me comfort because I will be delivering there.
That's awesome for David, it's impressive how much hard work goes into being a Dr. It's fun to be in touch again and I will call when we are in Veg. You have the same cell right? If not email me your new one. I hope you got my text with my new #. Love ya Breezy!
Post a Comment