Thursday, March 29, 2012

Talli turns 2

The past two years have flown by and somehow my baby has managed to turn two. Talli's birthday was very low key this year. We started the day off with donuts. Delicious, sugary, fattening donuts. Great start to any birthday. After we were all sugared up and ready, we headed to McDonalds to play in the play land. Celynda and her kids met us there and we let the kids play for a couple of hours. It's one of Talli's favorite places, so I knew I couldn't go wrong taking her there. Lukas and Dutch Maylee and Brookie Liza (the little girl I babysit) and Talli After McDonalds we headed home to let the birthday girl take a nap so she would be happy for the rest of the day. After nap time we headed over to Celynda's to play for a little bit. Then we met Daddy at the gym and worked out. (I know very low key, not all about the birthday girl, I feel a little guilty about that). After the gym, we came home ate pizza, opened presents and had cake and ice cream. It was a great day and we were all very happy to celebrate Talli, she definitely makes our family complete.
Talli got a couple of outfits, the girl is obsessed with clothes. And she got a quiet book.

No comments: