Monday, April 9, 2012

Craig came home General Conference weekend. So we spent Saturday playing around the house and watching conference. Dutch followed Uncle Craig around like his shadow. During conference he even fell asleep on his lap. I'm not sure if Craig thought it was as adorable as David and I did. But it was so fun to see Dutch reunited with his favorite Uncle.

After Priesthood session we all sang Happy Birthday to Talli and ate some cake and ice cream.

 Then we sent all the kids off to bed and the siblings played Just Dance 3. It was a really fun evening.




On Monday the kids and I headed over to the west side to spend some time with my family. We set up camp at Seth & Tara's and let the kids play for the week. It was a lot of fun. We love love love staying at Seth & Tara's. The kids play hard and sleep good. I had fun seeing my parents, and visiting a little with my Grandma. Tara and I also got some shopping in. It was a good week.



We got to be there to celebrate Neela's birthday. I made some Sugardoodle cookie dough Ice Cream from our best bites. If you haven't had it, you should, its so yummy. 


 Friday we headed over to the Phoenix Zoo with Dawn, Jadie and Alex. Dutch stayed behind to play with Maxx, Jace and Kade but I figured it was his vacation too and if that's what he wanted to do he should be able too. So the girls and I met up with every one. Talli attached herself to Amber and Amber pretty much carried her around for four hours and Talli loved every minute of it.  Maylee and Ashley play really well together and had a fun time.

Playing at the Splash Pad









No comments: