Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Aladdin

It's no secret that I love Tuacahn so when Dad called and asked if we would like to go with him and Jackie to see Aladdin of course I said yes. We left a few hours prior, drove up to St. George and met up with Dad and Jackie at a restaurant, grabbed some food and headed off to Tuacahn. Talli was the only one to go to the kids care this year and it was so sad dropping her off, she normally does fine at the gym and nursery so I thought she'd be fine there, she sobbed and clung to me and I had to tear her off of me to hand her over it was heart breaking.
The show was fantastic. They did such an excellent job. Maylee and Dutch both loved it. The Genie was amazing. There are no word to describe how well he did. David was first in line again this year to meet the characters after the show. Maylee didn't run up and give any hugs this year but she was still very thrilled to get her picture taken with Jasmine.




No comments: