Thursday, April 25, 2013

One of David's friend from his class called him last Friday morning and said that her and her husband had gotten tickets to Beauty and The  Beast the broadway musical and something had come up and they no longer could use the tickets and she wanted to know if Maylee and I would like to use them. Of course!  The seats ended up being pretty terrible and Maylee was complaining about not being able to see. So during intermission I went and asked one of the doormen if there was any way they could upgrade our seats. And we ended up on ground level!!! Never hurts to ask! The play was amazing! I was in heaven, Beauty and the Beast was always my favorite Disney movie. I was so glad that Maylee and I got to have a girls night out with just the two of us. It was a very fun evening.




No comments: