Talli has been my longest crib sleeper and I was in no hurry to change it. But then she discovered a couple weeks ago how to climb in and out of her crib. At least she waited til two weeks before she turned three. So I decided a couple of days ago that it was time to take her crib apart and throw her mattress on hr floor until the move because Dutch and Maylee were starting to complain about her sleeping in their beds and her kicking them. When I started taking the crib apart I discovered that it is one of those cribs that turns into a toddler bed. I never knew that because for the last six years it has been used solely as a crib. Talli is in love with her new big girl bed and is going down at night much easier and is still napping. My biggest concern was that she would not nap anymore but she still is its fantastic. Although the other night she did fall out of bed because its so narrow. But she just has to make it til we move to Ohio because we have no room in the truck to buy a big girl bed here.
No comments:
Post a Comment