Fawn and Dave were SO great to drive our moving truck from Phoenix to Dayton for us. They left a couple days after mom and I did and arrived with our belongings two days after us. They got in at 10pm and our wonderful neighbors Mike and Brent and Downi Fish's boys helped us get it all unloaded that night, while David was working a 24 hour shift! Trisha even took my girls for me so they would stay out of the way. Fawn took the kids to the mall before she left to stock them up on pants for the coming Fall and Winter since they had none. We let the kids play at the mall for a few minutes and unfortunately these are the only two photos I got when Fawn and Dave were here. I am so grateful the drove the truck for us! I have amazing in-laws!
No comments:
Post a Comment