Wednesday, August 21, 2013

We have 34 trees in our yard. 34 HUGE trees in our yard. I never thought that after living in AZ and NV I would ever say anything such as, too many trees. Well folks it happened. Our yard is 3/4 an acre, put 34 large trees on that and you don't have much sunlight. I like sunlight, I live for sunlight. So eventually 12 of these trees will go. Enough to add sunlight to the yard, trust me there will still be plenty of shade and to remove two trees that are twice the height of our two story house and way to close and if a storm takes them out they will go right through the girls bedroom. Anyways when you have this many trees you really need some tree swings. So I quickly bought this yellow disc one. My kids love it. Such a new, fun experience for them to have a tree swing in their very own yard!
 
 




 

 



No comments: