Well I haven't been good about taking pictures of myself during this pregnancy. This is actually the first profile picture I have with her. I am 26 weeks pregnant here. This was actually taken two weeks ago. Sorry the picture is a little blurry. But I felt like our little girl needs to know that I am not completely bitter about gaining the pregnancy weight again. :) Its been harder on me this time around, but I really am adjusting, its just taken about 6 months to do so.
3 comments:
YAY!!! Pregnant Breezy!
Show off that little girl... I mean look at her mamma... she HAS to be cute!
you are skinny pregnant and I will remind you of that frequently because I totally understand not feeling it when it is you. :-)
you look adorable! i love your hair! can you believe you are already 26 weeks? i was 33 at shauna's wedding... now i the girls are 2 weeks old.. time flies!
Hey Breezy, it was soooooo good to hear from you! Congrats on your pregnancy! So, does this make number 2? It seems so weird that we all have kids. I hope we can keep in touch. You look beautiful by the way!! Why couldn't I look that dang cute when I am pregnant???
Post a Comment