I just wanted to take a minute and brag about what a handsome husband I have. This is a very recent picture of David that I took and it is my favorite. We were over at his parents house when I snapped this photo of him and I love it. I have it hanging at my desk so I can look at it all the time and I just wanted every one out there to see just how cute my honey is. I don't say this enough and I know I need to say it more often so here goes. David is such a great husband. He treats me so good and he would do anything for me. No matter how crabby I got with my pregnancy David was so great to not say anything and just keep on loving me. David is also amazing when it come to building things. And he will build anything I ask of him. Its one of his many talents. My favorite catalog ever is pottery barn but its way too expensive to actually buy out of there. So I pick the things I want and then David builds them. When we first moved into our house I found this bed in pottery barn that I really really wanted so... David built it. Then I found this adorable office layout that I fell in love with so... David built it for me. I love doing my coupon sense and buying lots of super cheap foods but we were running out of room to store it so... David expanded our pantry. Its a joke between David and I, David always says he can do anything... but its true, he can. Ladies if your husbands aren't handymans then you should be way envious of mine. He absolutely loves doing things for me even if its just simply hanging a picture. And I appreciate him so much. He is also just a great daddy. He loves our children and is so good with him. In fact Dutch is 100% a daddy's boy. If dad is in the room then he has no need for mom. In fact he loves his dad so much that I finally told David that I get Maylee, I want her to be all mine since he gets Dutch... but I am betting that she will be a daddy's girl, he just has a way with them.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Handsome Husband
I just wanted to take a minute and brag about what a handsome husband I have. This is a very recent picture of David that I took and it is my favorite. We were over at his parents house when I snapped this photo of him and I love it. I have it hanging at my desk so I can look at it all the time and I just wanted every one out there to see just how cute my honey is. I don't say this enough and I know I need to say it more often so here goes. David is such a great husband. He treats me so good and he would do anything for me. No matter how crabby I got with my pregnancy David was so great to not say anything and just keep on loving me. David is also amazing when it come to building things. And he will build anything I ask of him. Its one of his many talents. My favorite catalog ever is pottery barn but its way too expensive to actually buy out of there. So I pick the things I want and then David builds them. When we first moved into our house I found this bed in pottery barn that I really really wanted so... David built it. Then I found this adorable office layout that I fell in love with so... David built it for me. I love doing my coupon sense and buying lots of super cheap foods but we were running out of room to store it so... David expanded our pantry. Its a joke between David and I, David always says he can do anything... but its true, he can. Ladies if your husbands aren't handymans then you should be way envious of mine. He absolutely loves doing things for me even if its just simply hanging a picture. And I appreciate him so much. He is also just a great daddy. He loves our children and is so good with him. In fact Dutch is 100% a daddy's boy. If dad is in the room then he has no need for mom. In fact he loves his dad so much that I finally told David that I get Maylee, I want her to be all mine since he gets Dutch... but I am betting that she will be a daddy's girl, he just has a way with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
breezy..i love reading your blog also. its fun to keep up on what you guys are up to since we dont see you very much! i hope everything is getting better for you guys you had lots of crazy things happen latley! give your kids a kiss for me and tell them their aunt loves them! by the way your house is looking way cute!
that office space is awesome. It likes like you got it at the pottery barn. very cute!
Very nice! :-) I love the bed!! :-) Glad to hear that nothing bad has happened for a few days!
I want him to build stuff for me now..! ;) I have a David List all ready!
Aww David, what a beary nice guy :) One day i'm gonna be married and my husbands gonna be the cool one...tell David I said that. hahaha jk I love David!
Send David over to my house first.. I have a list too. You know he could do this as a side business right? He could make a killing doing little projects for people.
Breezy, I am glad to hear everything is going better. I am sorry that you guys had such a hard week. Congratulations on the little baby. Fawn sent us pictures and we have shown everyone who comes over. She is a beautiful girl.
David is very talented. Do you think he could come over and expand our room a little:)
Post a Comment