Saturday, April 19, 2008
Flagstaff
Wednesday was such a fun day. My sister Stormy lives up in Flagstaff where she is going to college and for the past week she was borrowing my moms car. Well my Mom was ready to have her car back so Dutch, Maylee and I drove up with my Mom to Flagstaff to make the switch and to hang out with Stormy. It was so much fun. I finally got to see where my sister is living this semester and meet her roommates. We all just hung out at Stormy's house and just enjoyed being with each other. Well we did go out to eat and that was pretty fun. On the drive up to Flagstaff Dutch spilled his chocolate milk all over his pants. So I had them in the dryer at Stormy's house, we decided we were hungry and his pants weren't done so, Oh well he's just a little boy, no biggie. But he looked pretty cute because he was wearing just his diaper and a sweater with socks and shoes at the Olive Garden. Flagstaff is only a two hour drive Maylee slept the entire time and Dutch did ok but it did confirm to me that I am not quite ready to take them on a long road trip.
Here are the three of us girls together... Me, Stormy and Mom
And Here is Stormy and Dutch together at the Olive Garden...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment