Brandi tagged me. This one is pretty fun, it goes like this...
1. Answer the questions about the list of friends/family that you have on your blog.
2. If you don't have the number of names that the question asks, answer the question about the next name that you have not had a question for your your list.
3. Tag your friends and family.
- When did you meet the first person on your list?
I can't even remember meeting Allie Carbonneau. According to my stories I've heard oue parents became friends when I was four and Allie was one. So I have known Allie her whole life. She is my little sisters best friend and practically lived at our house so she is almost like another little sister to me. She's great.
- What do you like about the third person on your list's blog?
Brandi is one of the funnest (is that a word) girl I know. I've known her for a really long time as well but most of my memories with her start in High School. She was always so great to let me hang out with her and be my friend when I was only a Freshman and her a Junior. She is just one of those kinds of people that you just love to be around.
- What do you like best about the 5th and 6th people on your list?
Chris and Jadie are the 5th on my list and they are actually my in-laws. I just adore Jadie. She is such a sweet, cute girl. One of my favorite things about her is how cute she always dresses. She is so girlee, she inspires me. Then there is Chris and Kati. Chris is Allies older brother so again I have known him for along time and he a cool guy. I met his wife when they were dating back in high school. I love Kati she is just so easy to get along with and talk too.
- How long have you known the 8th person on your list?
Umm... I don't even know how long I have known Liz. I can't remember not knowing her so I am guessing a long time. I am probably saying this a lot but Liz has always been one of my favorite people. She has the amazing ability to make everyone she is around feel so special and like you're her best friend, it's such an amazing quality. And she comes from a very amazing family.
- What impresses you about the 11th and 22nd person on your list?
Rindy is just such a nice girl. She is way easy to talk to and get along with. And Sarah always seems so happy, calm and together, I wish I could be more like that.
- What memory do you have with the 23rd person on your list?
Well the 23rd person is Seth and Tara. Seth is my brother so I have about a billion memories with him but my favorites are back in High School when our school was having a crush day. You could buy a can of crush soda and depending on the color said what kind of love you had for the person and Seth had it anonymously sent to me. It was the sweetest thing ever. He is such an amazing brother. And Tara is a great Sister-in-law, I am glad Seth married such a cool girl. My best memories are more recent of us getting together since I have had kids and hanging out while the kids play. I love those days.
- Say something nice about the 27th person on your list.
Thad and Lacy are in-laws and they are amazing to me with how strong they have been with everything they are going through with their baby girl. You guys are in my prayers.
- I now tag... Stormy, Allie, Josh & Lacy, Nate & Brittnee, Nate & Kim, and Stacy
1 comment:
ahhh...thanks Breezy, you are fun to talk to too!
Post a Comment