Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's Over!

Finally!!! After a lot of studying and hard classes it is finally over. David took the MCAT yesterday. YAY!!! We won't get the results back for 30 days, which seems like a ridiculously long wait but at least it is over. No more stressing for the test, no more locking himself away night after night to study. I am so glad. I almost don't know who is more relieved, David or me. I am just so glad to have it over. Now we just have to wait to get the results back and in the mean time we will start the process of filling out applications to medical schools. So wish us luck.

4 comments:

Carroll Farm said...

YIPPEEE!

CFI Pilot said...

happy day!! it is so nice to finish a big test!

Arizona Nielsens said...

Congrats!! Hopefully you can take a good break before medical school starts.

Brandi Jo said...

That is great! I hope he did well! You pictures are cute, but that is easy because you have cute kids! I also hope you all start to feel good soon... that is way too long for you guys to be under!