Sunday, June 22, 2008

P90X

I just finished the exercise program p90X yesterday. I am so excited to have completed it. I started the program when Maylee was four weeks old. It is actually a 13 week program but I added an extra week in the middle of it because of Dutch being in the hospital I had to miss two days. But I am now done with it and I am so happy with my results. I have before and after pictures but I am in a sports bra and panties, so I figure I will save those for just David and I. But I lost 5 pounds, I didn't have much to lose, so I am happy with having lost even 5 pounds, and I lost an 1 1/2 inches off my waist, 1 1/2 inches off my butt, and 3/4 inches off of my thighs. So I am very excited. I am actually going to start the program over again tomorrow. I can't hike camelback mountain anymore because gas is so high, so I am home bound and it is the perfect workout routine, so I will just stick to it until I can hopefully hike again one day. But for those of you out there who want to see awesome results, you should give P90X a try, it is so awesome.

7 comments:

Meghan Carbonneau said...

This is Steven, did David do it as well? What were his results?

Jordan said...

Good Job!! That is awesome! I have just Power90 and I am sad to say I never finished....but you have inspired me! I am going to start and finish the 90 days. I know I will feel so good, I just seem to keep putting it off. Anyway, great job!!

sarah said...

Breezy I need some of your workout enthusiasm!

Stacy said...

you are a nut... you didn't need to lose anyweight or inches... but it makes you feel good so good for you... you need to teach aerobics to our ward. Hmmm. who should I mention that to?

Arizona Nielsens said...

Way to go Breezy! You look awesome... it definitely doesn't look like you've had two kids. I'm very impressed!

Me and The Boys said...

Wheres the before and after pics??? :)

Britt said...

I am with Tara.. show us the pics!! I wanna see your skinny buff body. ;)

By the way.. CONGRATS!