Sunday, December 14, 2008
She did it!!!
Maylee slept through the night last night, yeah! We went to our ward Christmas party and by the end of the night she was getting so sleepy. So when we got home, I nursed her and put her to bed by about 8:15 or so and she slept until 6:10 in the morning. It was so awesome. The only problem is now I know that she can do it, so now it's going to be frustrating if she doesn't keep it up. But we are definitely getting somewhere. I'm just so excited. Although just because Maylee slept through the night doesn't mean the rest of us did. Dutch woke up at 2:30, coughing really bad. So we had to take care of him. But I'm just sure that one night I'll be able to sleep all though out the night. Hopefully it'll be soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That is so great! Hopefully she can keep it up.
Congrats! It is the best feeling when that happens! Best of Luck.
Yay for sleeping all night long. I thoroughly enjoy it and hope you get to do the same from now on (most of the time)!!
Yeah! I am glad that she did it. I remember how Kayten didn't sleep through the night up until she was 6 months old. I was so sleep deprived that my mother would come relieve me on weekends. Good luck with Maylee...it gets better!
Way to go, Maylee! It sounds like that library book had some helpful tips. Another book I found helpful was "Secrets of the Baby Whisperer". You've probably already heard of it. I didn't agree with all of her advice but the sleeping tips worked like a charm for Nina. She still takes 3 hour naps and sleeps 12 hours at night. So nice!
Yay for Maylee! Yay for Breezy!
That's got to be a relief.
oh you poor thing. when are you gonna catch a break? I feel like volunteering one night just so you can sleep one full night!!
Maybe we'll have to do that girl's night sleepover!! We'll stay up late and sleep in!
You poor thing. When I read your blog about kids not sleeping it just makes me wanna put the whole "kid thing" off longer.
Post a Comment