Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dutch and I worked on the alphabet today with our block fence and sidewalk chalk. Dutch thought it was fun to draw on the wall and I enjoyed working on the alphabet in a new fun way.

6 comments:

Carroll Farm said...

that's a great idea... too bad i don't have a block wall. LOL sorry we didn't call and let you know about Makayla - busy day. i figured if i got it on the blog most people could stay up on the situation, with out all the phone calls. :) hope to see you guys soon.

jadie said...

what a great way to practice the ABC's.. and play out in the sunshine! dutch looks way cute.. thats totally a fun idea!!

Carbonneau said...

great idea! I think we will be trying this out, all three of my boys would enjoy it. Thanks for sharing!

Blackson family said...

What a creative way to practice the alphabet and numbers. I love it and I would think Emily would totally dig it with it be on the wall and outside. I might have to steal your idea! Thanks for sharing.

Brandi Jo said...

What a great idea!! I would totally steal it, but we don't even have a fence at our new house, let alone a block one! That is great!!! Your family is so cute!

Jolisa said...

Breezy-you are so smart! Dutch is such a cute kid. Looks like he is going to be smart too. What nice handwriting you have!