ball
Dutch
please (which she also signs)
cheese (for the camera)
Mama
Dada
Her little girl personality is really starting to shine. It's amazing how at such a young age girls and boys differ so much with out any encouragement. Maylee loves baby dolls, she carries them around with her and pats their backs. She loves to play with shoes. If I leave my flip flops within her reach she sticks her little arm through them and carries them around like a purse, speaking of which she loves purses. She doesn't actually have one but anything that has a strap that can be carried like a purse, Maylee is sure to be carry it around. Dutch has never really tried to put his shoes on or be interested in shoes, but I already find Maylee trying to put her shoes on.
The funniest thing about a second child is how much quicker they catch on to everything from watching there older siblings. Maylee already folds her arms for prayer. We never even worked with her on that one, just one day she folded her arms and now she does it every single time. And Dutch just recently started the, oh so enjoyable stage of taking off his shoes and socks every time he gets in his car seat, which is really annoying when I have a ton of errands, with a ton of stops and I have to put his shoes on five different times, but the greatest part of it all is that Maylee rips her shoes off in the car now. Every time, just like Dutch. It took Dutch two and a half years to figure it out and Maylee is doing it at thirteen months.
6 comments:
What a cute little girl. She is walking like a pro too... she's growing up too fast!!
your kids are so cute!
Holy blonde hair on Maylee! I never realized it was that blonde. Especially in the picture where she is in Dutch's lap. she is adorable!
those are some cute pics.. they look so big.. two little partners in crime.. its fun to see what they are up to! maylee is definatley learning some new tricks it sounds like! i cant wait to see those kids soon and give them huge hugs!!!
That is so cute! I can't believe how BIG she is already getting! :-)
Breezy that lil girl is beautiful. I love those big eyes! I bet she's even cuter when you see her personality. Don't you love to watch your kids play together. Mine are best friends and it's just the cutest thing ever. :)
Post a Comment