Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I took my kids over to my moms house yesterday, she was baby sitting Tara's boys and so I figured it was the perfect opportunity for Dutch to play with his cousins. He loves Maxx and Jace so much and I love letting them play together. I am going to be really sad when we move to Nevada and Dutch asks to go play with Maxx and Jace and I won't be able to just take him over there. So I am trying to let him get a lot of Maxx and Jace time.
When the boys are at my parents house they pretty much just live in the backyard the entire time we are there. My dad has a tractor out there that they play on and a lot of dirt that they play in. Well yesterday Jace learned how to turn on the hose and he watered or I should say flooded Grandpas garden. Jace loves to play in the dirt in mud and once he got enough mud made out there the boys went to town. They had so much fun playing in the mud. Maxx and Jace of course got way more dirty then Dutch did because Dutch has the really weird thing about hating to get dirty but they all had a ton of fun. I love for Dutch to be able to play with boys. He doesnt' really have little boy friends in the ward. A ton of great girl friends, but we are lacking in the boy department. And I baby sit a little 4 year girl four times a week. So Dutch has really picked up on playing house and with dolls. He needs some boy influence. So I love seeing him play all rough and tough with Maxx and Jace.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I love how Dutch looks so concerned about the mud on him!

bethy said...

Playing in the mud never diappoints, it's always so fun!

I finally posted recent pics of Reese, come check them out. ;-)

Brandi Jo said...

What a cutie... so you guys are going to Nevada? I am guess it is for Dave's schooling? How fun! You won't be too far away from your home. We have had a huge problem with my boys asking for their cousins. It has been hard for them, but we really try to make it fun for them here. Plus we Skype with everyone. That helps!!! Good luck, when do you guys leave?