Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jenny this picture is for you. I completely forgot to show this to you before you moved. This was the Monday I watched Savvy for you so you could pack. So cute huh?

3 comments:

Arizona Nielsens said...

Thanks a lot, Breezy. Make me feel sad that I've broken up these two again. That's a really cute picture. Savvy was asking about Dutch today and told me that "home" was not here... this was grandma's house. I'm sure she's thinking that we're going to head back to Phoenix eventually and then she can play with Dutch again.

Brittany said...

Hey Breezy- I am the wife of Fawn's cousin Adam Greene... anyway, we live here in Vegas and I heard that you guys moved here. We want to have your family over soon to hang out, so email me with your phone number and we can get together. Here is my email address: brittgreene@hotmail.com
We love it here and hope you guys are doing well!

Shauna said...

Okay new post! I want to read more about your new life!