We found out today that we will be welcoming another little girl to our family in March. We are super excited. Dutch is excited and wants to name her little Dutch and Maylee doesn't have a clue what is going on but we think she is going to love having a baby around, except for the fact that she will no longer be the baby herself.
18 comments:
holy cow I didn't even know you were pregnant! congrats!
Congratulations Lazenby Family!!! I keep thinking that’s so early but Maylee will be 2 then, life just keeps slipping by so fast. Good luck with the pregnancy and enjoy another beautiful girl:)
I am so happy for you. I hope you are feeling well by now. congrats!
Congrats! That is so exciting :)
That is so great! Congrats on another darling little girl.:)
Hooray! Congrats! I'll let you know how having 3 goes!
I must be totally oblivious! I had no idea you were even pregnant! How exciting, I hope you are feeling good. Congrats Girl! :)
SO GREAT!! Congrats to you both!! At this rate, you'll have all of your kids by the time Dave is out of school ! :)
CONGRATS!!! How wonderful! I'm so wishing I were having another baby.. but I think I would go nuts!!! And a baby girl... awwww...
We need to catch up!
Fun!!I have my quilting frames now so we can make her a baby quilt. Let me know what you're naming her.
Congrats! What are you going to name her?
I am so happy for you! We need more girls in this family. But I am sad that you didn't do the same pattern that Jeremy and I did. Oh well..... I love the pics of Dutch and Ashley they are just so cute you will have to bring them over to play when you are here. Ashley ask when Dutch is coming again and Amber wants to play with Maylee. Miss and Love you all.
Can't wait to see her!! Congrats again!
a baby girl! so exciting! she will be so darling and dutch and maylee will just love her! i hope you are doing good and feeling good! tell david congrats on his white coat ceremony! sorry we are a little late saying that! he looks very official in his white coat! you guys look great!! we love you! we cant wait for the new baby girl to come!!!
Wow time sure goes by quick. Congrats on your little girl.
congrats!! Girls are so fun.
Wow, I didn't even know you were pregnant. I am so excited for you and your family. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!
WOOHOO!!! We are so happy to see your family grow.
Post a Comment