While my mom was here last week for Maylee's birthday she took my maternity pictures. I was nervous about having pictures taken with this one because I seem to be so much bigger than I was with Maylee. But there are a few that turned out pretty cute that don't reveal just how large I feel.
And a bonus one of Maylee...

3 comments:
SO cute!! You are a tiny little thing!! I am GINORMOUS compared to you!! Your little girl is too cute!!
You are NOT gigantic! You look like a healthy pregnant woman. Do you not remember what I looked like? Stranger would ask me if I was having twins! The pics look very cute! love and miss you all!
Cute!!! I love them! You're mom did awesome! OH and P.S. sorry I never messaged you back when we were supposed to be in Vegas. We ended up not going it turned out we didn't need to go but we had an insane weekend. We will have to go to Vegas once a month though in about 7 months so you'll be seeing plenty of me!
Post a Comment