Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tali's New Trick

Tali and I have been working on her sitting up skills. She is really getting good. Today she was able to sit up for a bit on her own without using her hands to support herself. She looks too cute sitting up. But she thinks she's pretty funny when she falls over. I'm not ready for her to be big, I need her to be my baby for a long time still, but I am very excited for her to accomplish sitting up, nothing more, just sitting up. She'll be so much more content on the floor playing once she masters this new skill. Although she already is a pretty content baby. There's not to much that makes her upset. My friends get so nervous when they watch Dutch and Maylee with her, I'm use to it, but they're not use to watching them be so rough with her. Maylee is always laying, standing or sitting on her, no matter how much I tell her not to, it just doesn't seem to stop her. And Tali hardly ever makes a fuss over it. She just takes it all, but she's probably already planning her pay backs for once she gets bigger. Maylee decided to come join in on the fun. As you can see, her idea of fun, was kicking Tali over. Crashing!After she crashed.

3 comments:

Arizona Nielsens said...

What a sweet little girl! I can't believe she's already big enough to be sitting up.

So, are you changing how you spell her name????

Stormy and Spenser said...

She is so stinking cute!

Breezy Skye said...

Yes I am thinking that I am going to change how I spell her name. In hopes that I'll like it better. I was just trying it out last night.