Sunday, September 5, 2010

Talli has been sleeping in her car seat since she was four weeks old. It has been working out great. She starting sleeping eight to nine hour stretches at four weeks and until she got her four month shots she never woke up at night. After getting her four month shots, she got sick and started waking up in the middle of the night. She only wakes up once between 3 and 4 but it's driving me crazy. I don't feed her, she isn't hungry, she is just accustomed to waking up at that time. I have tried having her sleep in her crib to see if maybe she is wanting some more room to more around but she wakes up even more. So we've continued to stick to the car seat. But I am now thinking my time with the car seat is up. I put her down for a nap today and this is what we found... We have an escapee. She was discovered how to scoot out of her seat. She did it twice already today. So I'm thinking whether she's ready or not the time for the crib has come. So hopefully it won't be too many nights or weeks of adjustment. We shall see.

2 comments:

jadie said...

so funny.. she looks so cute and is getting so big! good luck with the crib situation.. hopefully she will sleep good in there and through the night... she is a good little scooter though!! i bet she was proud of herself:) hope you guys are doing great!!!

DeWitts said...

Good luck! I just put together the kids new bed so we'll see how Brooklyn does out of her crib.