Thursday, August 26, 2010

(Just a note, I realize I am a long blogger and posts lots of pictures, but I do it for my families benefit, I am making these all into journals and it helps me remember what order the pictures take place in. If you don't enjoy long posts, you might what to steer clear of my blog.)
It's been awhile since I've posted about Talli. She is really starting to get fun. She is rolling onto her belly all the time now, which actually makes her pretty mad after the first few minutes because she can't figure out how to roll back. She is more interested in her toys and a lot more interested in watching Dutch and Maylee run around. She is a very content, mellow baby just like when Dutch was little. She has really found her voice and if she can be left alone from her siblings she really enjoys laying on the floor and talking for long periods of time. She is such a little doll and we love having her around.
There are some things that only Dads think to do... Dutch and Maylee love giving Talli a bottle, we try to explain that those bottles are just for baby dolls but it doesn't seem to bother any of them Talli even seems to enjoy it! She is still sleeping in her car seat, I really have no idea how I am ever going to get her in a crib. She LOVES bath time and doesn't seem to mind having three people washing her. I love my Talli girl!

4 comments:

Dawn Walterscheid said...

CUTE! She is just getting so BIG! Aiden is still asking where's Dutch? We tell him he is with his mommy and daddy. He then says oh. I LOVE the picture of Maylee with her goggles! What a funny girl! Miss and love you all!

Britt said...

i love your blog.. and your pictures. if you want it long, make it long! ;) you'll be glad you wrote down so much later on... and so will your posterity. keep it comin sister!

Rich and Liz Harris said...

She has such a lovely, contented look about her. Absolutely adorable.

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

I love the updates on your kids and reading your blog, you guys are a cute fam!! :)