
Talli had her nine month well check on Monday. She is now officially as old as the same length of time I was pregnant with her and lets just say her nine months went way faster then her nine months in the womb. She is a super healthy, well rounded, fun, easy going baby and I sure love her. She started crawling on her knees on the first Friday that we got to Arizona for our Christmas break and she also started pulling herself up while we were in Arizona. It was a busy time for her. She had been sleeping though the night like a pro up until we went to Arizona. The traveling really messes up her sleep schedule and she was up 3-4 times every night while we were there. But we have been trying to get her back into normal routine and now she's only waking up 1 time. She is a momma's girl for sure, more than my other two kids and I love, love, love it. She is happy to go to her Dad as long as she can't see me. She was eating like a champ, she was up to five jars of baby food a day, and then the teeth started coming, she has two teeth now and no appetite to use those two teeth, I can barely get her to eat two jars a day now. Although she has discovered she really likes big people food, so now I'm having to start grinding our food up for her. She loves to take a bath with Dutch and Maylee, last night while she was in the tub with them every time Maylee got close to her she would push her away, it was so funny to watch. She definitely doesn't love having Maylee in her face constantly and now that she knows how to push, she does it all the time. The girl hates her car seat and we finally had to turn her around so that David and I wouldn't drive off the road from going insane. She still doesn't love her car seat even facing forward but the screaming has gone down and few notches. She is a joy in all of our lives and regardless of how hard three kids has been for me, I'm madly in love with Talli and could not image having her in our family.
Her nine month stats are:
Weight: 17.10 lbs, 35th percentile
Height: 26 3/4 in, 18th percentile
Head: 441/2 67th percentile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dutch also got to go to the doctor with Talli and have his four year well check. He did not want to go to the doctor at all, so we didn't get off to a good start and then when we told him he had to get shots, he was one unhappy kid. Lucky for me David got out of school early that day so he went with us. If he hadn't gone I really don't know how I would have been able to take care of two kids getting shots. They were both hysterical. David and the nurse had to pin Dutch down and he was screaming so loudly I know everyone in that huge office could hear him. It was just awful. At four years Dutch is...
Weight: 401/2 lbs, 80th percentile
Height: 42 3/4 in, 90th percentile
No comments:
Post a Comment