Here in Henderson they have trick or treating activities all over the place before the actual Halloween night. I knew of five different places we could take the kids trick or treating in three days. We only made it to two of the activities and they happened to be on the same day. First we went with Maylee's preschool to trick or treat at the rec center and then let the kids play in the bounce houses they have set up at the end of the trick or treating.
I saw this little mermaid costume on pinterest that I thought was adorable, but mine version of it didn't turn out so great. But Maylee still liked it, I guess that's all that matters.



Then that night we headed over to a different rec center for some more candy. Talli was super cute dancing to the music. Dutch and Maylee enjoyed playing some games and filling up there buckets with way too much candy.

Oh yeah, David and I were there too!
1 comment:
I think Maylee's mermaid costume turned out super cute!!! And that pic of you and David is adorable!!
Post a Comment