I unfortunately am not good with the whole time zone, time change thingy. I always forget to calculate that into my plans. So I was babysitting on Tuesday and Liza was being picked up at 5 which I figured was perfect because the show didn't start til 8:15 so that gave us over three hours to get there, perfect. Until Noah called at five Nevada time and asked where Dad was because he was suppose to pick him up at the airport. I told him that Dad had left my house at 3 and should be there any minute. Noah then asked, "Do you remember that Utah is an hour behind you." Lets just say I had major freak out moment. That now gave us less then two hours to make it to Tuacahn. I was a wreck, tickets for a family of five aren't necessarily cheap and I didn't want to pay that much money to miss the first 45 minutes of the show. But it was too late to exchange our tickets, so we had to make it that night. I was in a bad mood, and David was determined to get me there to see my show. Grease was the first night and that was the show I was looking forward to the most. I won't tell you how fast David was driving, because it even made him uncomfortable going that fast but needless to say we got there as the show was starting. St. George is two hours from our house, we left at 5:30 our time and made it there at 8:16 Utah time which is 7:16 our time, we were flying, through the Gorge, David said we will never do that again. Anyways Grease was amazing, we had awesome seats and well... the show was just spectacular.
Noah could only stay for one night, so Dad and I woke up early to take him to the airport to fly home. When we pulled up at the airport Noah asked if I would like to fly with him for a few minutes before he left. Heck yeah! I was Noah's first passenger when we got his license at 17 and I was 15 and I haven't been up since. So It's been 12 years since my last flight with him. To say I was nervous is an understatement, planes scare me regardless of who is flying but I was still so excited. My legs went numb when we took off but after that I was fine and it was so much fun to fly with Noah. Hopefully I won't go another 12 years before our next flight. The rest of the day we spent taking my Aunt Lisa to some of the historical church sights in St. George that she's never been too. We went Brigham Youngs summer house, the tabernacle and we walked around the temple.
It started raining while we were at Brigham Young's house so we sat out on the covered patio and took tons of pictures.
Then we headed to dinner and then to see The Little Mermaid. Maylee was as excited to see The Little Mermaid as I was to see Grease. And I was super excited to take Maylee to see The Little Mermaid. She had been talking about it for a month. And she kept talking about how she was going to give the REAL Ariel a hug. Maylee loved the play, she sat perfectly still and never took her eyes off the stage. Dutch on the other hand wasn't that into it and just wanted to go play with Talli and the kids care center there. I loved it and thought they put on an excellent show. We had a great time in St. George and I'm so glad we finally made it to Tuacahn again.
For Grease David and I put all three kids in their Kids Show Care center, it was so nice to be able to enjoy the show kid free.
Noah snuck a picture of himself on my camera. It was so fun to see him. We just don't get to see him often enough.
Watching the pre-shows.
Maylee didn't even hesitate when it was her turn to meet Ariel. She just ran right up to her and wrapped her arms around her neck. It was so adorable.
And Dutch was terrified to even stand next to Ariel for a family photo.
This was a hard picture to try and get three kids to look in the same direction.
It started raining while we were at Brigham Young's house so we sat out on the covered patio and took tons of pictures.
Then we headed to dinner and then to see The Little Mermaid. Maylee was as excited to see The Little Mermaid as I was to see Grease. And I was super excited to take Maylee to see The Little Mermaid. She had been talking about it for a month. And she kept talking about how she was going to give the REAL Ariel a hug. Maylee loved the play, she sat perfectly still and never took her eyes off the stage. Dutch on the other hand wasn't that into it and just wanted to go play with Talli and the kids care center there. I loved it and thought they put on an excellent show. We had a great time in St. George and I'm so glad we finally made it to Tuacahn again.
For Grease David and I put all three kids in their Kids Show Care center, it was so nice to be able to enjoy the show kid free.
Noah snuck a picture of himself on my camera. It was so fun to see him. We just don't get to see him often enough.
Watching the pre-shows.
Maylee didn't even hesitate when it was her turn to meet Ariel. She just ran right up to her and wrapped her arms around her neck. It was so adorable.
And Dutch was terrified to even stand next to Ariel for a family photo.
This was a hard picture to try and get three kids to look in the same direction.



No comments:
Post a Comment