Monday, April 14, 2008

Blessing Day

We blessed Maylee yesterday. It was such a great day. Maylee received a wonderful blessing from her Heavenly Father with her own Dad as the mouth piece. I am so grateful that David is worthy of the priesthood to be able to give our children the blessings that they need. Yesterday was a very great day. After church we had a luncheon with our family back here at our house. It was so much fun to have everyone over. I really enjoy having family come to our house. My Dad told me that during the blessing he cheated a little and peaked his eye open a little so that he could watch Maylee. I was afraid that she would cry because she tends to be a little bit more of a cranky baby but my Dad said she was just wide awake and looking around. Her dress was adorable and we have her amazing Grandma Lazenby to thank for that. Fawn is such a great Grandma and really loves to spoil her grandkids. I am so grateful to be apart of her family.

6 comments:

jadie said...

breezy...yesterday was a great day. the blessing was so nice and the lunch was fun. thanks for letting us be a part of it. by the way i love your backround very cute!

Britt said...

what a beautiful looking family. Can you believe you and David created all that? You are very blessed. I love baby blessing day.. one of my favorites.

Brandi Jo said...

Blessing Days are great days for the mom's and dad's of the babies receiving them. I think that her dress is beautiful! I am glad that you documented it! What a sweet little girl!

sarah said...

What a sweet little girl. Baby blessings are always the best! I love her bows.

Lacy said...

I wish that we could have been there. I'm glad that the day went so well!

Stormy and Spenser said...

She looks so stinkin cute! I love the top picture of her! You have such a cute little family :)