Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I love bows

I've decided that having a baby girl is so much fun because you get to put cute bows on their head. Before I had a little girl I did not like babies with big bows, now I love it. I took a bow class the other night and learned how to make super cute bows. So I got a bunch of bows made this weekend. I took a couple pictures of her wearing the bows so you can all see how cute she looks in them. Here are all the bows I have made so far. We still need a lot more

12 comments:

Kyle & Alli said...

I seriously love bows! I think they are so cute! I've already started collecting cute ribbon for my little girls- when/if I have any! ha ha. You did sure a great job they are so cute!!

sarah said...

So cute! Have you seen the headbands with the flowers on them? They are cute too. Your little girl is adorable.

Lacy said...

Ummm...must teach me!!! Mayle is too cute.

Stacy said...

oh how you have changed.

you can still use the knee high to make those as well...

now you just have to teach me :-)

Meghan Carbonneau said...

My sister-in-law is the same way! She has sooo many bows and her baby is only a couple weeks old. Tha's Funny! Girls are weird.

Brandi Jo said...

Cute bows! If I ever have a girl, you'll have to show me how to make bows.

Me and The Boys said...

Good job breezy.. you better make me a rainbow of colors of bows when i have a girl!

jadie said...

breezy.. well done on the bows.. they are darling.. and you have a beautiful girl to wear them!!!

Britt said...

ok... can I sign up for Breezy's bow class?! Tell me.. I have TWO babies heads to Bow Up! I should have more bows... but I am less on time.. come on.. help a sister out!

Britney and Kevin said...

Hey Breezy. I saw your name on Brittany's blog! I just had to say hi and ask how you're doing! It's been a long time! I don't know how many kids you have but all the ones on your blog are darling!

Kim's just sayin' said...

I wants somet of those, how do you think Nate would look in them?

Hilary said...

Very nice Breez! I love it! You'll have to teach me someday! :)